We all know the infamous "failure to plan is planning fail" mistake. I am guilty of this far more than I would like to admit, but let's talk about the mistakes that no one really likes to talk about. I am sure there are far more that I could ever begin to touch on, but this one is the one that I have fallen victim to. (Just so we are clear I am no more a victim here than you are)
 |
| Successful Weightloss 2014 |
A friend of mine and I were talking the other day about the way I was feeling. When you step back and really think about it, it is by far the craziest line of thinking. It is the vicious cycle of feeling fat and hating the way you look and so you end up emotional eating. You feel better for a little while and then really hate yourself for doing that again and on and on it goes. I mean really...what is that? The curse of emotional eating!!!! So how do you get around it? Plan better, have an accountability partner\group, ignore it? How is that you can go from super motivated all the way down to depressed about the way you look all in the same week?
 |
| Right Back Where I Started 2015 |
I believe this is a big reason why I fail so often. I had some great success last year losing weight. I got all the way down to 178# and was in great shape. I was able to do so many amazing things that I never would have imagined possible, so what happened? I am all the way back at square one...AGAIN! Emotional eating, stress and a battle with an eating disorder all brought me right back to here. I am not happy to be here again, but I am starting over and I at least know that it is possible. But how to I stay motivated and keep my emotions and stress at bay? Well, that is where this blog comes in...sometimes just shedding light on an area that has been kept in the darkness will help you heal. That is my hope, so this afternoon I went back to what I was eating last time I was successful and I meal prepped it again. I know that I can do this and I hope that holding myself accountable through this blog with help. (By the way, if you are reading these and want to chime in feel free)
 |
| Meal Prepping Madness :) |
So very proud of you. Nothing grows in the dark but mold. <3 <3 <3 great job. I read them all. You. Are. AHMAZING.
ReplyDeleteYes we fight then give up and each time is harder and more excuses. I need to restart but I am so tired. Maybe most of that is sugar and no exercise. Praying you reach your goal and win the yo yo diet (pit) that we fall into.
ReplyDeleteYes we fight then give up and each time is harder and more excuses. I need to restart but I am so tired. Maybe most of that is sugar and no exercise. Praying you reach your goal and win the yo yo diet (pit) that we fall into.
ReplyDeleteYes we fight then give up and each time is harder and more excuses. I need to restart but I am so tired. Maybe most of that is sugar and no exercise. Praying you reach your goal and win the yo yo diet (pit) that we fall into.
ReplyDelete