Sunday, August 9, 2015

The New Journey

Let me front-load a little by saying that this journey will not be easy for me. This has been a very challenging year with some really great successes and some of the worst times of my life (so not exaggerating). This journey, however, is very unique. This is not just a journey about weight-loss for me. (God knows I have had many journeys there) This is going to be about changing my body, balancing my life, and really finding myself. I am excited and I am also very nervous. I am pretty sure by all definitions I could categorize myself as a "habitual dieter". My nutritional has always been a very unstable area for me. This time is going to be different me though. I recently stop doing crossfit which has made exercising very challenging. I know I can do this though.

What you will see here...
I am going to be sharing my journey here daily. My food logs, my exercise routines, my frustrations and my accomplishments. I hope that my journey will inspire others to start their own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment