Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Temptation

We all know there are going to be times when we are truly tempted. Today was one of those days.  I am struggling a little with time between meals. This morning it was due to the fact that I ate breakfast too early, and this evening it was due to not getting home early enough and not being prepared.

Always feels good to prepare fresh!!!
Good news though...all is well. The moment that the thought came in mind about how easy it would be to just stop and get something and thinking about how hungry I was, I immediately was reminded that I would have to post the crap I ate. Yikes! That is another one of the benefiting of keeping this blog. I have to hold myself accountable!

Today's Food Log
Early Breakfast: Protein Shake, 3/4c oatmeal
Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Cheese Burrito (small one) (not the best choice but that is what happens when it available)
Snack: Apple
Lunch: 3.5oz chicken breast, steamed veggies, 1/3 sweet potato, apple (turned down Italian food, bread and tea...yay me!)
Snack: Protein Bar and Gatorade
Dinner: 2 eggs, squash, sweet potato, red bell pepper, asparagus (yum)

Today's Workout: Credit to Crossfit Champions
Warm-up:
400 m jog
20 air squats
20 push ups
20 leg raises
20 back ext.

Strength:
Deadlift---- 5@135#, 5@225#, 5@255#, 4@265#

Conditioning: "Ghost"
6 round of
1 min Row for Calories
1 min Burpees
1 min Double Unders
1 min rest
Total: 489 reps (previous score 501 reps in December)

I just wanted to put it out there...if you are following this blog and you want to join by posting your food and workouts. You can do so by putting your information in the comment section below. I would love to have other people join my journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment