Today was not as successful as I would have hoped, but I definitely had some small gains. No soda at all today, which in my situation is actually pretty big. I did get a workout in although I wish it would have been a little longer.
Here it is:
Food Log
Bf: protein shake, 1\2c of oatmeal with cinnamon
S: apple
L: Salad from Salata (salata mix, kale, cucumber, broccoli, carrots, black beans, cilantro, peas, corn, cranberries, bacon, avocado, croutons, herb vinegrette), raspberry lemonade
S: tropical passion smoothie (could have done without)
D: Salmon and steamed veggies, shared an apple with Abby
Food analysis: I would like to go back to meat and veggies for breakfast, I am pretty sure that would make a huge difference, and although Salata is deceivingly healthy I need to limit that as well. Should have prepared a little better for being out and about. Leaving out soda today was a big step. Ready for day 2.
Workout
(12:17)
10-8-6-4-2
Power Clean
Ring Row
Situp
Box Jump
Kettle Bell Swing
100m run at the beginning of each round
No comments:
Post a Comment