I say with all honesty...being flexible is part of life. There are times when we have to cut ourself some slack, and today was one of those days for me. It was a good friend's birthday which we celebrated at lunch...I chose to eat my prepared lunch, but I did allow myself to have a small piece of cake. Good news....the world didn't end. I didn't gain ten pounds or fall off the wagon or anything! Extreme analogy I know, but for me getting rid of the all or none mentality starts here. It is okay to enjoy myself from time to time.
Today's Log (go easy on me)
Breakfast: Protein Shake and 3\4c oatmeal
Snack: Pistachios and an apple
Lunch: chicken breast, steamed veggies, 1\3 sweet potato, an apple, small piece of chocolate cake
Snack: 7 carrots, cauliflower
Dinner: pork roast, red bell pepper, squash, asparagus
Snack: Popcorn with my babies :)
Today's Workout
1 mile run 9:33
Single Leg Press 3x8@165#
Back Squat 4x5@165#
Quad Ext 3x10@70#
Ham Curls 3x10@70#
Overhead Squats 3x10@50#
Deadlift\Good Morning 3x10@50#
No comments:
Post a Comment