What is it that drives your motivation? It is crazy...I love exercising, but for some reason I am having a really hard time lately getting motivated to get started. Once I am going, I am usually pretty good. But I can't seem to shake the unmotivated weight that is holding me down. I mean what is that? How can I go from borderline obsessive to unable to get moving?
Well, hopefully my struggles can help others feeling the weight of the un-motivator.
Today's workout:
Jog 1.25 mile (kind of slow but moving)
3x10 Kettlebell Swings (35#)
3x10 Horizontal Ring Rows
9 round of 3 pushups every 30 secs
12 rounds of 30sec of work\15 sec of rest
1) sandbag cleans (40#)
2) sandbags situps 20#
3) goblet squats (35#)
Not bad, felt really good moving....still searching for a workout partner. Any takers. It is always helpful to share our struggles and our workouts....Welcome Back Motivator!
No comments:
Post a Comment